Me So Hordy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me So Hordy

A guild from Burning Blade EU. World Of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How/why u started playing wow?

Go down 
+2
Naxxar
greml_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
greml_

greml_

How/why u started playing wow? Empty
PostSubject: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 4:07 pm

Couple of years ago friend of mine showed me wow, and i tought "i'll never get in to that!" i did skateboarding and all some time, but when all my irl friends were just on computers playing wow, i tought what the hell im doing alone at skatepark? no im here with u guys <3 :p

EDIT: me and my irl mates begin wow on alliance @ stormreaver realm, i still hav my first char there, 20 gnome mage tongue

Last edited by greml_ on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Naxxar

Naxxar

PostSubject: Re: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 11:31 pm

Well everyone over here is like: if you play wow your a no lifer
That didn't stop me but its a secret since no one really knows it Razz i'm glad i'm playing it though !
Back to top Go down
Assh
Admin
Assh

PostSubject: Re: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:32 pm

I had a friend, he said i would get into it. Naturally i tried. I made an account named Lazzarus, Buffyou. Etc. On Aggamagan, alliance.

I then became a well known PVPer and changed my name. FrostShock Etc. The i rolled a paladin, that became a huge hit. An i got a team rating of over 2k in season 2 (which was the best) I then became Horde because i got into the game, i was hooked so i rolled Horde.

I do regret being ally but you just follow your friends, now i've seen the light.
Back to top Go down
https://mesohordy.forumotion.com
zattak

PostSubject: i started as a ally too   How/why u started playing wow? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:40 am

i started as a ally night elf druid ,stopped at level 25, and at that time i sucked at leveling...i still do but im a bit better.....so enyways i was pvping and i saw wierd characters and i wanted to try them out so when i did i felt better on them and and now i usaly play on my horde and i love kicking night elves ass now a days....drainies bother me to but mostly night elves lol!
Back to top Go down
onomariss

onomariss

PostSubject: Re: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:49 am

Well I met Assh while we were both playing another game on-line *cough* *runescape* *cough* and he showed me a few wow vids off You Tube and sent me an invite. And now I love being on WoW. Having fun with all the new people in the guild. And really enjoying the game. Hard to get used to being a cow though tongue So shall do Blood Elf too so i feel a little more normal lol!
Back to top Go down
Quietkiller

Quietkiller

PostSubject: Re: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 12:14 pm

My friend played WoW i looked how he play and i telled him that is shit....and those vacation i was soo bored so taked trial of WoW and started playing and i play now 2 months Razz and i love it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How/why u started playing wow?   How/why u started playing wow? Empty

Back to top Go down

How/why u started playing wow?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Me So Hordy :: The Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: