Me So Hordy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me So Hordy

A guild from Burning Blade EU. World Of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need help with a choice!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Naxxar

Naxxar

Need help with a choice! Empty
PostSubject: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 2:31 pm

Hey guild ! Smile

Okey here is my thoughts. I play wow mostly because of pvp. Now that i never had such a high pvp char before im thinking of maybe continue on my rogue (lvl 28 same server)

Would it be the best choice if i want to pvp? or shall i stick to paladin for pvp? Smile The paladin is currently lvl 38

This is not a final desicion since im gonna continiue on my paladin anyways

Help me out santa
Back to top Go down
Assh
Admin
Assh

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:37 pm

Stay a Rogue for PVP in the Beta retri paladins arn't as good as rogues. Rogues are better for pvp then pally.

EDIT: Unless you want to be a healer, which is very good as a paladin.
Back to top Go down
https://mesohordy.forumotion.com
blizzerd

blizzerd

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:37 am

stick whit Rogue,a good rogue can kill you whit 3 strike's, Shocked there better to use in daily q to and goldharvesting ,becose thy kill much faster Cool,i have a restodruid and when i encounter a rogeu,almost always lost before i can do anything Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bloodarrow

Bloodarrow

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:09 am

I thing rogues are better for PvP than pallys but i heard that Retri pallys now are OP is that true Shocked ???
Back to top Go down
Vitallevur

Vitallevur

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:18 am

Naxxar wrote:
Hey guild ! Smile

Okey here is my thoughts. I play wow mostly because of pvp. Now that i never had such a high pvp char before im thinking of maybe continue on my rogue (lvl 28 same server)

Would it be the best choice if i want to pvp? or shall i stick to paladin for pvp? Smile The paladin is currently lvl 38

This is not a final desicion since im gonna continiue on my paladin anyways

Help me out  santa

As a guy who pvped abit with rogue and at least..at least knows almost all the tricks rogue can do and played HARDCORE ret in pvp...

there is no way a Rogue could be worser than ret in any way...Rogue will alwayz be one o the top pvp classes...they jsut have too much already...

its the top dps class in the game with the stealth which by itself is OP...burst dmg more that anyone whyle going energy from 100 to 0 best snare..strongest def CDs omg...very good cc in pvp..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with a choice!   Need help with a choice! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with a choice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Me So Hordy :: The Community :: General Chat-
Jump to: