Me So Hordy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me So Hordy

A guild from Burning Blade EU. World Of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Assh
Admin
Assh

Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Introduction   Introduction EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:52 am

Hello. I'm Assh from in-game My real name is Ash and i am 19 years old.

Before WoW i was one of the high ranking players on RuneScape but i started going around my friends house getting drunk, playng some nintendo wii and he introduced me to WoW. I made a character called yuzheard on Alliance. I got hooked and then at level 66 i decided to leave alliance and came to horde where i started Assh.

Outside of WoW i am training to go into the Royal Air Force. So i'm doing lot of running at fitness and spendimt some time with my girlfriend who also plays WoW!
~

People ask me if i like being the Guild Master:

Sometimes is the truthful answer. It's stressful organising everything and everyone expects you to then gets angry at you, it's fustrating. On top of that i get about 20 whispers a min sometimes begging, asking. questions etc. I don't mind it but when someone starts calling me names because i don't respond to them straight away is irritating Smile Other then that it's great but i dont even care about ranks or being leader. It's social fun, i don't treat anyone diffrently but i do need to keep things organised.
~
Tis all for now
Back to top Go down
https://mesohordy.forumotion.com

Introduction
Page 1 of 1