Me So Hordy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Me So Hordy

A guild from Burning Blade EU. World Of Warcraft.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Curebot introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
curebot

Curebot introduction Empty
PostSubject: Curebot introduction   Curebot introduction EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 2:54 am

Hey, Curebot speaking.

I am an old, grownup slacker from Denmark and am an item with Meidae both in and out of game. I have played WoW before, before TBC, but quit due to circumstances (mostly that the raid aspirations of my guild made the game feel like another job).

I have a master in computer science from university, I own a house with Meidae, I have a car (technically, I have two but Meidae seem to have developed a sense of ownership to one of them Smile). I have two kids from an eariler relationship, I am a minority co-owner of a small startup doing financial risk modelling software, I dont have a dog. </oldfartstuff>

I have recently been promoted to PVE-Coord, a role I am not quite accustomed to yet. But feel free to ask me to instances and stuff, I am usually happy to help. I am a somewhat casual gamer in that I mostly play for fun, dont grind instances for loot and also try to keep an eye on the otherworldly things (also known as real-life stuff). Its also a good clue that I have played for over a year and havent reached 80 yet Razz (This could also be because I suck at the game, true).

Take care,
Cure
Back to top Go down
Megagun
Admin
Megagun

PostSubject: Re: Curebot introduction   Curebot introduction EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 pm

'... I dont have a dog... '
*cries*

Nice to know background info about you, and dw about the raiding = second job; I prefer casual raids such as MC =p
Back to top Go down
curebot

PostSubject: Re: Curebot introduction   Curebot introduction EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 1:25 am

Megagun wrote:
I prefer casual raids such as MC =p

Hallelujah, dude! Smile Ofc, the 75 mins wait before we actually got started on MC last friday brought back the old, moldy memories of 37-man waiting in front of MC for two hours for the last guys to be found and summoned. The joy. But I am confident that under the new, sterner management such a thing will not happen again Smile

Take care,
Cure

PS: Dont sweat the dog, dude. I just wanted _one_ negative in there in my long list of middle-class achievements Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curebot introduction   Curebot introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Curebot introduction
Page 1 of 1